Vestpointe Wealth Management, LLC’s primary client goal is to protect your privacy.
To conduct regular business, we may collect nonpublic personal information from sources such as:
- Information reported by you on applications or other forms you provide us.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
As the Firm shares nonpublic information solely to service our client accounts, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
To provide the utmost in service, we may disclose the information below regarding customers and/or former customers, as necessary, to companies to perform certain services on our behalf, or as required by law.
- Information the firm receives from clients on applications (name, social security number, address, assets, etc.)
- Information about client transactions with our firm or others (account information, payment history, parties to transactions, etc.)
At times, we may disclose nonpublic personal information to affiliated third parties. We may share any of the information that we collect as described above. We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of affiliated third parties:
- Financial service providers such as Fidelity Investments and/or separate account money managers. In addition, we may share information with Joseph I. McCabe III, CPA®, P.C. for tax return and planning services.
Vestpointe Wealth Management, LLC will internally safeguard your nonpublic personal information by restricting access to only those employees who provide products or services to you or those who need access to your information to service your account. In addition, we will maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet federal and/or state standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.